Night Food Tour Visiting Locally Loved Bars & Cycling
- Продолжительность: 210 мин. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima
- Код предложения: EN-HSM-4042-40420
【OUTLINE】This is a tour to enjoy a night in Hiroshima to the fullest by cycling and bar-hopping. While going around beautiful photo spots by electric bicycle, learn about the Peace City of Hiroshima from a local guide. Then, it's time to drink! Visit 3 izakaya bars recommended by the locals that you won't find in guidebooks.
- Visit 3 local izakayas not listed in guidebooks and enjoy cuisine loved by locals.
- Have a new bar experience! You will be shown to unique local izakayas seldom found in Japan
- Mingle with locals while enjoying a Japanese bar experience.
- Experience beautiful Hiroshima in the evening twilight time while riding a bike. (About 1 hour)
- Learn about the history of the Peace City of Hiroshima.
【SCHEDULE】Meet up→Cycling (1 hour)→Izakaya bar-hopping (2 and a half hours)→Tour ends
Although Hiroshima is a large city, it has rich nature, including the sea and mountains. Having six beautiful rivers, Hiroshima is called "The City of Water." You can enjoy Hiroshima at night with this unique tour. Starting at the World Heritage Atomic Bomb Dome, you will travel along the river, and take in the illuminated scenery from evening to night. Appreciate the story of Hiroshima, the Peace City, and hidden spots with this original tour. An electric bike is easy to ride, and you can freely stop at any place you like midway through. Our English-speaking staff will support you so you can enjoy an interactive journey with the locals that will make this tour even more memorable.
After cycling, you are shown to izakayas recommended by the locals.
In this plan, you can visit 3 charming izakayas not listed in guidebooks.
For example, there is a casual izakaya that uses beer crates as chairs, a liquor shop that offers a wide variety of Japanese sake...and more! You will experience local charms of Japan at Izakayas that only locals know. Your plan will be customized just as you like. According to your taste, your guide will recommend dishes and beverages you may enjoy.
Standard snacks in Japan! : Beer, Karaage (fried chicken), Edamame
Too many to choose from: A wide variety of Japanese sake
Traditional snacks: Rice crackers
The pleasure of Japanese izakaya is the interaction with the local people. Make a toast and have fun with friendly and cheerful Hiroshima locals. Your guide will help you mingle with them.
By the end of the tour, you will be satisfied with delicious food and memories you cannot have in ordinary restaurants.
【THINGS TO NOTE】
- Time： 210 minutes
- Meeting Point：Rest House of Hiroshima Peace Park
1-1 Nakajimacho, Naka Ward, Hiroshima 730-0811
Access：3-minute walk from Hiroshima Station on the Hiroshima Electric Railway, Atomic Bomb Dome Station, or Hondori Station.
Language Support：Japanese, English
- Included ：Guide fee, bicycle insurance, bicycle rental, 1 dish, 1 drink at the first bar
- Exluced：Additional food and drinks are paid each time at each bar.
- Participation requirements：Aged 20 and over
140 cm tall or more
Toilet：◯ (at places you are visiting)
Other things to note：
・If you are pregnant, or in a poor physical condition, please refrain from joining the tour.
・Additional food and drinks are paid each time at each bar.
7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
※Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
※The cancellation fee includes handling charges.